Vantaggio Suites

San Diego (619) 595-0111    San Francisco (415) 922-0111

I am a foreign resident and I do not have a social security number. Can I still stay at Vantaggio Suites?

Yes, you will be asked to provide information regarding your immigration (visa) status as well as proof of income. For example, a student visa (F-1), a work visa (H-1) or a tourist visa (B-1) etc. Please be aware that we require a higher deposit for tourists with a visa waiver and tourist visa B1/B2.

Category: Making a Reservation

← Frequently Asked Questions